well,if I were to rate this vacation,I'd give 4 out of 5. ok2 la~hehe.
if u're wondering,why got part 1 and so on...well,I noe I can't tell u the whole story in just one night,so I divided it into some parts.so korang x boring. ^^
let's start,shall we?
DAY 1 - destination; Ipoh,Perak.
we stayed at Hotel Seri Malaysia.disebabkn my mom tempah bilik last min,we luckily got a room,a standard one~
quite kecik.but ok la.our room no; 302(tgkt ats skali)
we arrived around 2pm,so turun,checked in,then sembahyang.(yela,apa2 pon ibadat jgn dlupakan,ye x?)
after that,turun mkn kat hotel's restaurant.like the post b4,i've told u,servis lmbt!!i was freakin' hungry dat time.
aku order 'penang char kuey teow'.nasib baik sedap,kalo x,aku meletop kat situ gak~haha.malangnya,air dia,punya la sikit!that's the very 1st time,I drank slowly..cam kura2..just so air aku x abes sblm mknn smpai~
after eating,around 5pm,kitaorg pegi shopping complex,saje nk buang mase.after staying one night there,kitaorg b'tolak ke Cameron Highlands,Pahang!-broommmmm-
-lepak2 kat the Coffee Beans;satu air shared by 3 people,bkn pelokek,cuma kitaorg mmg x larat minum sorang2-
- me&my sis;kembar siam?nah~ -
-aku setuju,Ipoh mmg bersih,at least a lot better than Kajang..props to the people!-
No comments:
Post a Comment