tadi dsebabkn xde bende nk buat,I ended up 'cleaning' my comp.meaning,buang bende yg x sepatotnye ade dlm comp nih.adoihh...lots of rubbish!esp pictures.
lol,and I found a few vids..old vids of me..man,I was really crazy back then.so embarassing.
now I understand why my grandma said I'm becoming quiet..not like before.lol.
seriously I tell u,I was loud!~
chitchat ngan esh,talks about vacation...soon-to-come vacation.kalo diikutkn,mmg me and my family dh pegi..tp yela,my sis is sitting for her SPM~ so kene tunggu la smpai SPM die abis,which is next week,only then we can go travel. still planning where to go,but maybe going to Johor by train then my mom said we can go to Singapore too if we want...just bring along our passport and off we go!haha~
uhm,while I was deleting certain things..I found a vid..of me and my classmates back then..'07.1 Berlian,I miss u guys! lol,the vid is so embarassing..at least to me.that vid totally showed our 'Zaman Kejatuhan'.seriously,everybody looked so innocent..tudung sumeorg 'comel'2 belaka~lol.
t'gelak aku tgk...maybe I'll upload it here later.that's if my friends don't mind their 'Zaman Kejatuhan' is revealed.but I must say, esh and fareena looked the same.xde perubahan dulu and skarang~ ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment