Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cartoons that caught my attention.

these are my top 3 cartoon characters~they're awesome.I know I sounded like a 15 years old retards..but who can resist their cuteness and innocence? ^^

no.1 on my list of course~ -drum rolls-
UPIN DAN IPIN!!
they're super adorable..and the first Malay cartoon characters that got my eyes on them.Betol betol betol!hehe.

2nd place goes tooooooooo~
PHINEAS AND FERB!
man,I love them...super smart,super imaginative.but if I'm Candace,I'd probably be in Tanjung Rambutan already. Phineas's crazy ideas+ Ferb's cute British accent= Won my heart!ngehee.
haha~and my fav song from the show:
( maybe I'll sing this song to my mom for her bday next year~haha)

and last but not least,
SHAUN THE SHEEP!
he's super adorable! and I love the cartoon animation or whatever u call it.
but I super duper hate the fat sheep&mama sheep..man,they're just so useless..and pretty much trouble-makers!

No comments:

Post a Comment