10 out of 10!



creds to netease&as tagged
some interesting parts of the interview,[translated by]
[YoYo@Chocolyn]
NetEase: We know that your debut song is "Timeless" which you collaborated with DBSK's Xiah Junsu, were you really pressure because of that?
LiYin: When I first debuted I was really pressured, very nervous, because I have never debuted before. The day I debuted, all the people from SM watched it on TV. Everyone told me that Liyin, your finally debuting today, you trained for 3 years so you have to do a great job, perform well and sing well. Plus the staff who were talking to me, I was suddenly very nervous, very pressured and was not able to perform and sing as well as I used to, seriously, my hands were shaking when I was singing, I couldn't control my breathing and my heart was beating twice as fast as usual.
LiYin: When I first debuted I was really pressured, very nervous, because I have never debuted before. The day I debuted, all the people from SM watched it on TV. Everyone told me that Liyin, your finally debuting today, you trained for 3 years so you have to do a great job, perform well and sing well. Plus the staff who were talking to me, I was suddenly very nervous, very pressured and was not able to perform and sing as well as I used to, seriously, my hands were shaking when I was singing, I couldn't control my breathing and my heart was beating twice as fast as usual.
[Nerhycl3@Chocolyn]
NetEase : Where was the album cover and inside pages of the promotional photos taken?
LiYin : The promotional photos was taken in Korea, We specialized went to in Jeju Island, in a scenic spot, also went to many are for the photoshoot, one is in a hotel, there is also in the mountain, grassland, and at the beach, a very aesthetic feeling.
LiYin : The promotional photos was taken in Korea, We specialized went to in Jeju Island, in a scenic spot, also went to many are for the photoshoot, one is in a hotel, there is also in the mountain, grassland, and at the beach, a very aesthetic feeling.
-
NetEase : I know that SMEnt make a debut for a new group f(x), there's a member from China, Victoria, did you have a contact with her?
Li Yin : Because in Korea we live in a dorm, I'm in the same dorm with her.
NetEase : Roomate?
Li Yin : Yes. Victoria gave me the feeling that she tries hard, for her career, works very seriously, hope her dancing skill will get better, her singing skill will get better, she's a nice girl.
Li Yin : Because in Korea we live in a dorm, I'm in the same dorm with her.
NetEase : Roomate?
Li Yin : Yes. Victoria gave me the feeling that she tries hard, for her career, works very seriously, hope her dancing skill will get better, her singing skill will get better, she's a nice girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment