one by one,they're leaving..they can try not to look behind. But the memories that they've shared will be left here.
For now and always..
-
and so,I've received a news that I never really expected.first fatinie,then fazira z..now what's left is Natasha and Azwa.
Sometimes we can be selfish..but we can never hold onto someone forever,don't u think? Somehow..Someday..they'll leave one by one... (adoiyai,emo lebih2 lak minah ni..)
ehem..sorry~ baru abis buat sastera tadi..so ter-emo la plak~haha.anyway,congrats to those who got the results of getting into MRSM! kalo korang pegi,yg ditinggalkn tu,jgn la dilupakan,ye!
azwa x habis2 tny aku wether I would cry or not if she left..well..I don't know..I might..who knows.haha,maybe I'll just laugh it off~ maybe..
today,me and syira tergedik2 kat bilik guru pegi check markah DELF A2(french test)~ guess what? my marks went down the drain! I got 64! what the? aku pon t'kejut tahap..xtau la tahap mane..tp t'kejut ar~ye la,dulu DELF A1,I got 79! mmg x puas hati. but it's my fault coz I didn't study French properly..main2 je. and congrats to our French teacher,Pn.Salmizan for she's having a new baby soon! mesti ank dia comel gler..and boleh ckp french.haha~
uhm,what else to ramble tonight?oh yeah! fatinie! how's ur new school,dude! sekali sekala,msj la aku kat MS ke..jgn ar diam je~sedih org tua nih...T.T and fazira too!
this Saturday,we'll be having our so-called 'Fun Run'! eleh,x fun langsung! menyeksakan adela! the issue is,Bugsy is maybe not going coz she has some health prob~ and I won't have a partner in the bus! the only thing I fear is....I need to sit with Nat Physcho!NOOOO!!!
apepun,good luck to everybody for this week's fun run! aku mesti tercungap-cungap nye lari~haha. xpe la,aku battle ngan kura2 kat situ pon jadila! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment