[My first time posting,duh..]
should I say hello? It'll be weird.I mean,u're saying hello to nobody~damn weird.
but I guess it's pretty fun talking to urself..I mean,I like talking to myself,don't u?
My name is Zahirah..usually people call me Mean.I'm not mean,maybe sometimes..but not always.
I don't brag about myself. I hardly praise myself, coz u know,we gotta have this down-to-earth aura around us.haha. I praised myself a bit there~
I have a family..not to say I'm married or is having kids at 15 but yeah,I have a nearly-perfect family.
I got my grandaughters- a bubbly and a fun one~ . [esh and wawa_cyrus] I have my one-and-only cicit named Hiro.damn cute, but sadly likes to climb on people,hide under the blanket and eats grapes.I got this smartypants Ateng,which is my 'menantu'.new to the family,Syira. ALL OF US ARE MENTALLY ILL. If u know us,then u will know what the heck I'm talking about... XD
A big fan of KPop.But I'm totally addicted to Zhang Li Yin a.k.a Jang Ri In. Don't ever try to insult her when I'm around. ^^
Do u know that I hate people who have the same name as mine?not to say hate la...but dislike...?hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment